To make an horrible dessert for Halloween from a simple panna cotta, it is very simple: you can make it look bloody disgusting in about fifteen minutes away and with very few ingredients :)
I took my favorite recipe for Panna Cotta with White Chocolate adorning it with coconut cream for a more exotic taste, but you can also make the “classic” cream flavor. I used a raspberry puree I just bought a sweet little :)
So what do you think about my beautiful eye? ^ _ ^
- Bloom gelatin in your bowl filled with ice water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the cream and coconut cream then add the gelatin off the heat. Stir to dissolve and pour over the white chocolate chips. Cover for 1 minute and whisk.
- Slice the kiwi thinly and then re-cut each slice with a cookie cutter to have a perfect circle.
- Place a slice of kiwi in each cavity of an hemispheric silicone mold and pour the panna cotta preparation on top. Let cool and place in the freezer at least 3 hours.
- When panna cotta is hard, unmold gently and refrigerate until thawed (at least 2 hours).
- Just before serving, put a little red fruit coulis on the plate and color center kiwi black food coloring.
It is important to freeze the panna cotta to be able to unmold without worries!