The days get shorter and I want to spend less time in the kitchen when the evening come … However, I always want to eat healthy dishes and not use ready-made dishes … So how we do? Well I use tricks to spend less time in the kitchen while preparing delicious meals!
This is possible thanks to the new range of products Lustucru Selection which are ready in only 5 minutes! Perfect to prepare delicious meals in record time and quickly take refuge under the plaid watching TV ^^
You do not believe me ? Well, I propose today a full salad recipe, healthy and vegetarian ready in 5 minutes! Anyone? Follow me ;)
- 1 bag of quick-cooking Bulgur
- 1 lb can prepared lentils (0 5 - 250 g)
- ½ lb butternut squash (about 0 65 - 300 g)
- 0,45 lb feta cheese 200 g
- 2 handfuls aspargula
- Salt pepper
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to boil. Meanwhile, cut the squash into cubes of about 1 cm - 0,4 inch.
- Cook the bulgur and pumpkin cubes together for 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Meanwhile, cut the feta cheese into small cubes, drain and rinse the lentils.
- Drain bulgur and pumpkin, mix all ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste and season with pumpkin seed oil.
- You can taste the salad lukewarm or cold.
And if you have leftovers, this salad is ideal to take away the next day for your lunch break;)