Today I propose a simple recipe, with very few ingredients and super quick to make: my Pizza Wontons (or Raviolizza ^^). Small crunchy bites outside, melting in, the good taste of pizza, snacks to drink, picnic or just to fill a hungry :)
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup cheese gratted
- 30 wonton squares
- frying oil
- In a bowl, combine mushrooms, tomato paste and grated cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take a wonton dough square and place a teaspoon of filling in the middle.
- Brush the edges of the dough with a little water and fold one third of dough over the filling, moisten the free board and fold again. Press the sides to weld the dough and cut the excess dough.
- Repeat the operation with the remaining squares and place it in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. This freeze will allow the dough to adhere well and trim stay in place during frying.
- Just before serving, heat your frying oil to 350°F and fry the wontons for 1 to 2 minutes, turning regularly.
- Drain, sprinkle with salt and serve immediately, possibly accompanied by spicy tomato sauce.
You can keep prepared wontons in the freezer for up to a month, it only remains to fry 2 minutes before serving. Ideal for surprise guests!
You can add herbs, diced ham or chicken, etc ... as for a traditional pizza, feel free to vary the fillings!