The season of my favorite fruit, raspberry, has arrived and it is with great pleasure that I found it on the shelves of my favorite co Hop’La :) So, I propose today a small dessert super easy to make : an Eton Mess!
This English dessert made from whipped cream, meringues and red fruits and its presentation is somewhat messy (not to say it’s a bit of a mess in the glasses lol).
I must admit that this kind of mess, I love it ^^
- 1 g cup whipping cream 250
- 1/4 g cup powdered sugar 30
- 4/5 g cup mascarpone 200
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 g cups fresh raspberries 500
- 2,5 g Tbsp. sugar 30
- 1 pack of meringues
- some pistachios
- Whip the very cold cream with the icing sugar. Whisk the mascarpone with the egg yolk and then gently stir in the whipped cream. Keep refrigerate.
- Keep a dozen raspberries for the decoration and crush the rest with the sugar.
- Coarsely crush the meringues and drop the half in the bottom of glasses. Add a little mascarpone mixture and some raspeberry coulis. Make the same again.
- Finish with some fresh raspberries and crushed pistachios. Serve well chilled!